As we get closer to one of the nastiest and worst elections that I have lived through, I think it is important that parents consider what the candidates mean for you and your kids. I am not going to take a side on this one but I want to provide all of you with some news resources to learn more about where the candidates all stand on matters that concern us.
- US News – For Parents: Comparing Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump
- ABC News – Comparing Donald Trump’s and Hillary Clinton’s Child Care Policies
- Fortune – Hillary Clinton Is Pledging More Tax Relief for Families With Young Kids
- Washington Post – What Clinton’s and Trump’s child-care plans mean for parents
- Marketwatch – Here’s how Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump differ on child care
- Care.com – Candidates on Care: What Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are Saying About Family Care
- New York Times – Donald Trump vs. Hillary Clinton: Where They Stand on Education
- Education Week – Compare the Candidates: Where Do Clinton and Trump Stand on Education?
- USA Today – For the Record: Where Trump, Clinton stand on education
- PBS – How Clinton and Trump plan to tackle education as president
Those are just a few links to get you started. If that gets you interested then just start googling and you will find many more resources for you to make sure you are informed before voting.